Our office gladly accepts most dental insurance plans, however there may be limitations to your dental coverage if you see a non-contracted/out of network provider. We highly recommend contacting your dental insurance provider prior to scheduling your first appointment or any follow up procedures to get a better understanding of your plan’s coverage. As a courtesy to our patients, we attempt to verify your insurance coverage before your appointment.
Insurance plans we are contracted with:
Important questions to ask your dental insurance provider:
- Will my plan cover services performed by an out of network/non-contracted provider?
- What is my yearly maximum? Do preventive services draw from my yearly maximum?
- Do I have to meet a deductible before my insurance will cover treatment? Is the deductible waived on preventive services?
- What percentage will my insurance cover for each procedure class?
- Are there any waiting periods for specific procedures?
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!