Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. If you have questions about any of our payment options, please call our office at Pullman Office Phone Number 509-332-3213. We are happy to work with you so that you are able to get the care that you need!
- Cash: We gladly accept cash payments, however we do not carry change in our office.
- Check: We accept both personal checks and checks issued by your bank.
- Debit or Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or by phone (800-365-8295). We accept the 6 month no interest promotional plan.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
- If you have dental insurance, we will do our best to help you estimate what your portion will be after insurance has processed. We will collect your estimated patient portion on the day that you come in for treatment. Once your insurance has processed, we will either refund or send a statement if your insurance pays differently than estimated. In some cases, we may require a deposit to schedule an appointment. This deposit is fully refundable as long as you do not cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice.
- Patients choosing not to use dental insurance may receive a 5% discount on services as long as payment is being made in full on the date services are rendered. The 5% discount does not apply if patients are using CareCredit to pay for services.
* Patients are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of insurance coverage.