Dentist in Pullman, WA
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Jack Chiang, D.D.S., M.A.G.D., F.I.C.O.I.
Dr. Chiang was born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan. He immigrated to the United States in 1991 and earned his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from The University of Texas at Austin in 1994. Then in 2000, Dr. Chiang earned his dental degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Chiang and his family relocated to Pullman in 2001 after 11 years in Texas. He loves practicing karate (black belt), baseball, and chess. Dr. Chiang is founder of the Chinese Grace & Glory Church. He is married with two children, Samuel and Priscilla.
Dr. Chiang is committed to providing the greatest value to his patients by seeking the highest level of dental education in both functional and esthetic dentistry. He is highly trained by many of the nation’s premier advanced dental education institutes. Dr. Chiang has accumulated more than 2000 hours of post graduate training after just 10 years out of dental school, including over 700 hours from world’s leaders of advanced dental continuing education: Pankey Institute and Kois Center. In 2010, Dr. Chiang received the mastership from Academy of General Dentistry, the highest honor for general dentists, during the AGD annual meeting in New Orleans.
Memberships and Training:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Member since 2007)
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Member since 2009, Fellow)
- International Center for Implantology and Dental Surgery, Germany (Graduate)
- Biotechnology Institute Human Technology, Spain (Graduate)
- European Association for Osseointegration (Member since 2014)
- Steigmann Implant Institute, Germany (Graduate)
- Geneva Smile Center, Switzerland (Completed 2 courses)
- Hürzeler/Zuhr Dental Education Institute, Germany (Completed 7 courses, Graduate)
- TangramOdis Srl Continuing Education in Dentistry, Italy (Graduate)
- American Dental Association (Member Since 2000)
- International Association of Orthodontics (Member since 2000)
- Academy of General Dentistry (Member since 2000, Fellow, Master)
- Pankey Institute (Graduate, Mentor)
- Kois Center (Graduate)
- MISCH International Implant Institute (Graduate, Fellow)
- Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy (Completed 9 courses)
- Pikos Implant Institute (Completed 3 courses)
- Spear Education (Completed 4 courses)
- Washington State Dental Association (Member Since 2001)
|Lisa Wood: Office Manager
Lisa has been a Pullman resident since 2001 when she attended WSU to earn her bachelor's degree in zoology. She met her husband Magnus during her fisrt year of college. After graduating, she immediately began working at Pullman Family Dentistry and has continued working here for over 7 years. Her husband works at the WSU phenomics center as part of the Institute of Biological Chemistry department. When Lisa is not at the office, she is home spending quality time with her son, Owen. Any extra spare time she likes to spend teaching and taking dance and yoga classes, and playing outdoors with her son and two dogs.
|Nerissa Adams: Chief Dental Assistant/ Recare Manager
Nerissa was born and raised in the Philippines, and is the 4th of 5 children. She came to Pullman in 1992 to study for her masters degree in Plant Pathology at WSU. She withdrew from WSU after one year and married her Karate instructor, John. They have been married since 1993 and have a daughter, Jonissa. She has a black belt in Kyokushin Karate. She loves to read and enjoys shopping with her daughter, camping with her family, and going to Karate tournaments. She has worked with plants for the most part, but welcomes the rare opportunity to work at Pullman Family Dentistry with Dr. Chiang.
Kianna Anderson: Receptionist/Office Administrator
|Christine Chiang: Dental Assistant
Christine is Dr. Chiang’s beautiful wife, also born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan. She loves singing with her children, making new friends, reading and being an active part of Grace & Glory Church which she co-established with her husband.
Bibi Yadetta: Dental Assistant/ Administration Assistant
Debora Heston: Dental Assistant/ Administration Assistant
Amber Alsterlund: Dental Assistant/Administration Assistant