Dentist in Pullman, WA
The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Jack Chiang, D.D.S., M.A.G.D., F.I.C.O.I.
Dr. Chiang was born and raised in Taipei, Taiwan. He immigrated to the United States in 1991 and earned his undergraduate degree in biochemistry from The University of Texas at Austin in 1994. Then in 2000, Dr. Chiang earned his dental degree from The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Dr. Chiang and his family relocated to Pullman in 2001 after 11 years in Texas. He loves practicing karate (black belt), baseball, and chess. Dr. Chiang is founder of the Chinese Grace & Glory Church. He is married with two children, Samuel and Priscilla.
Dr. Chiang is committed to providing the greatest value to his patients by seeking the highest level of dental education in both functional and esthetic dentistry. He is highly trained by many of the nation’s premier advanced dental education institutes. Dr. Chiang has accumulated more than 2000 hours of post graduate training after just 10 years out of dental school, including over 700 hours from world’s leaders of advanced dental continuing education: Pankey Institute and Kois Center. In 2010, Dr. Chiang received the mastership from Academy of General Dentistry, the highest honor for general dentists, during the AGD annual meeting in New Orleans.
Memberships and Training:
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (Member since 2007)
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (Member since 2009, Fellow)
- International Center for Implantology and Dental Surgery, Germany (Graduate)
- Biotechnology Institute Human Technology, Spain (Graduate)
- European Association for Osseointegration (Member since 2014)
- Hürzeler/Zuhr Dental Education Institute, Germany (Completed 5 courses)
- TangramOdis Srl Continuing Education in Dentistry, Italy (Graduate)
- American Dental Association (Member Since 2000)
- International Association of Orthodontics (Member since 2000)
- Academy of General Dentistry (Member since 2000, Fellow, Master)
- Pankey Institute (Graduate, Mentor)
- Kois Center (Graduate)
- MISCH International Implant Institute (Graduate, Fellow)
- Interdisciplinary Dental Education Academy (Completed 9 courses)
- Pikos Implant Institute (Completed 3 courses)
- Spear Education (Completed 4 courses)
- Washington State Dental Association (Member Since 2001)
|Lisa Wood: Office Manager
Pullman Family Dentistry is pleased to welcome Lisa Wood back as Office Manager, a position she held previously from 2007-2011. Her husband Magnus works at the WSU phenomics center. Lisa teaches dance and yoga classes at Yogatopia, and enjoys spending time with her two dogs. She and her husband will be welcoming their first baby to the family in October, 2013.
Lisa Egan: Dental Assistant/Administration Assistant Lisa moved to Pullman to attend WSU where she received her bachelor’s degree in General Biology. She is one of three children and visits family whenever she has time. She enjoys spending days walking around the park, biking around town, and hiking though trails. Lisa is thrilled for the great privilege to work for Pullman Family Dentistry.
|Nerissa Adams: Dental Assistant/ Administration Assistant
Nerissa was born and raised in the Philippines, and is the 4th of 5 children. She came to Pullman in 1992 to study for her masters degree in Plant Pathology at WSU. She withdrew from WSU after one year and married her Karate instructor, John. They have been married since 1993 and have a daughter, Jonissa. She has a black belt in Kyokushin Karate. She loves to read and enjoys shopping with her daughter, camping with her family, and going to Karate tournaments. She has worked with plants for the most part, but welcomes the rare opportunity to work at Pullman Family Dentistry with Dr. Chiang.
Christine Chiang: Dental Assistant/ Administration Assistant